Pages



Jun 29, 2012

Mixed Feelings: The Falsies Mascara

For me, big lashes are a must 365 days a year!  About 2 months ago I purchased The Falsies Flared Mascara by Maybelline.  I like the idea of the curved brush for that flared look.  However, I wasn't too fond of the formula.  It did nothing for my lashes!  Also, even though I purchased the non waterproof formula, I always had problems getting it off .  But after a month of use the formula changed, it dired up a bit and coated my lashes much better.  It still as difficult to get off but my lashes did look more flared.  I have mixed feelings about this mascara so I don't think I'll be repurchasing it.


 
Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design