Pages



Aug 7, 2012

Get Glowing Skin

Who doesn't want beautiful glowing skin?  Glowing skin looks so healthy and gorgeous.  I have an easy routine for you.  The best part is that it's totally inexpensive!    

  • Everything starts at the roots - with your skin.  Eat a well-balanced diet and drink plenty of water.  You've probably heard that before!
  • Next I recommend exfoliating your skin.  If you have a lot of dry flaky skin I recommend the Saint Ives Apricot Scrub.  If you're skin isn't patchy and dry I recommend the Saint Ives Green Tea Scrub.
  • Next you need to keep your skin conditioned.  I recommend using Witch Hazel (as mentioned in my last  post) followed by a gel moisturizer, I use the Garnier Moisture Rescue. 
  • The last step is to mix an illuminator into your foundation.  A lot of people recommend against this if you have oily skin.  I have oily skin but I still use an illuminator, just make sure it isn't too shimmery.  I use the Elf Shimmering Facial Whip in spotlight - it's only $1.  I make a 10% illuminator, 90% foundation mix.  
        

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design