Pages



Dec 7, 2012

The Search is Over!

The mad search for black, leather riding boots is over!  I've feel like Cinderella, I've finally found the perfect shoe! The pair that I ended up getting is the Vinca Camuto Kabo Riding Boot.  I was nervous ordering a pair of boots online after trying on so many pairs in store that didn't work.  I did massive research to make sure that this boot would fit properly.   If you're shopping for a pair of shoes I recommend you try to find a video about the shoes.  Yes, a video.  It is nice to see footwear being modled so I watched this video as well as one here, and here.    

Overall I love the Kabo Riding boot.  I love the small heel and the mixture of pebbled leather with smooth leather.  The gold equestrian inspired details are also really cute.  I can't wait to wear my boots and dress them up or down.  If you're interested in the boot it comes in three different colors, molten (dark brown), rich cocoa (cognac), and black.  I purchased my boots from Nordstrom (where I found them for a lower price than other sites).




Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design