Pages



Apr 17, 2013

Love: 'Mango' Sandal by Trouve

I'm dying over these Trouve 'Mango' sandals from Nordstrom.  How cute are they?  These need to be in my closet NOW!  They're the perfect summer sandal!  I love the strappy design and the small wedge.  But I can't decide which color I like more...

First is the sandal in the color Nude.  I love how the neon pink accents the nude leather but then my concern about this sandal is that it wouldn't match with a lot of things.  The sandals would look great with the Ecote Embroidered Bazaar Cami from Urban Outfitters, some dark or light wash skinny jeans, or some frayed denim shorts!



Below is the sandal in Black.  I love how the black sandal goes with almost anything!  The strappy design in black leather makes the sandal look so edgy and chic!  You could easily transition this sandal into early fall when the weather is still warm but you'd need a cover up like a light leather jacket.  I think I'm leaning towards the black sandal just because of it's versatility but the sandal in Nude is just so cute!  What do you guys think?  



Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design