Pages



Apr 3, 2013

My Favorite Foundations: Drugstore and High End

My skin has not been behaving like it's normal self for quite some time.  Because of this, I've been reaching for foundations that offer a heavier coverage.  The foundations that I love are extremely popular because they actually work very well.

Drugstore: Revlon Colorstay Foundation ($12)
Although a bit pricier than your normal drugstore foundation, Revlon Color stay is worth the extra few dollars.  It provides a great finish without looking too cakey.  I love that it comes in a variety of shades and there's a version for dry skin and a version for oily skin.  I find that it applies best with your fingers.

High End: Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation ($43)
This foundation is definitely pricey, but you won't regret having skin that appears almost airbrushed.  It does have the tendency to get a tad bit cakey so use a light hand when applying it with a sponge.

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design