Pages



May 7, 2013

Met Gala 2013

The 2013 Met Ball occurred last night in New York City.  This annual ball celebrates the opening of the Metropolitan Museum's opening at the Costume Institute.  This night is always exciting because the looks are always so avant garde.  The theme this year was Punk: Chaos to Couture, quite an interesting theme if you ask me!  Let's see how the stars and designers executed....

The shape of the top is rather interesting, but I'm loving this azure color on Cameron Diaz.  Because I'm not a massive fan of punk fashion, I like the subtle element of the spiked belt.
Cameron Diaz in Stella McCartney
Blake Lively always looks stunning, and last night was no exception!  I like the silhouette of her gown, form fitting on top and loose and flowing on the bottom.
Blake Lively in Gucci
There were many major flops as well.  Kim Kardashian's ensemble, for example, as well as Miley's look were not among my favorites.  what looks did you like/hate?

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design