Pages



Jun 15, 2013

Product Review: Almay Liquid Lip Balm

Can we say obsessed?  I certainly can about Almay's newest product, a lip balm.  I snagged a $4 off any Almay product coupon in the Sunday paper (gotta love coupons) and then found out that each balm was $4.99 at Bed Bath and Beyond so I was able to score the product for just 99 cents! I purchased the balm in Apple-A-Day.  I love that one coat provides a sheer wash of color and two coats provides an opaque color.  The only flaw of this gloss, which some may like, is that the product has a heavy frosting smell.  So all in all, if you have the chance to go grab an Almay Liquid Lip Balm...do it!


Image from Almay.com


Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design