Pages



Dec 5, 2013

The Color of 2014: Radiant Orchid

You'll probably be seeing a lot of Radiant Orchid in 2014.  The purpleish hue was just named color of the year by Pantone.  This year the color was Emerald and prior to that it was Tangerine Tango.  I'm honestly obsessed with Radiant Orchid, if you can't tell by my blog's theme, I love a nice light purple color.  I will definitely be wearing Radiant Orchid colored clothing...picture a silky blouse in this color or a cute skirt!  I think the color would also make a great lipstick shade.  It is also a shade that is appropriate for women of all ages and a color that transitions well from season to season. Do you like Radiant Orchid?  


Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design