Pages



Jul 29, 2014

Craving Candles

In the past I was never a big candle person.  Sure I loved the way that they smelled but I was always afraid of the hazard that they posed.  However, I'm warming up to the idea of placing candles around my house because they just smell so good.  I am no candle expert but I've scoped out a few different brands for my first ever candle purchase! 

Bath and Body Works candles are quite popular.   I love the smell of Harvest Peach even though I typically go for floral scents.  Their 3-wick candles run about $22.50 but you can often find them on sale for around $12.  


Voluspa candles are also great!  They come in beautifully packaged in tins or glass jars.  There are so many wonderful scents and did I say that the packaging was beautiful??  Candles run from $8-$16 for a tin.



I'm also a big fan of Diptyqtue candles.  The price is a little out of my price range, about $60 for regular sized and $30 for the mini size.  But the packaging is beyond chic!



I was picking up some shampoo and other goodies at Target yesterday when I stumbled across their candle aisle.  The collection is extensive and inexpensive. What's best is they carry a variety of brands.  I stumbled across a candle by Melt that was Tea Rose & Peony...an exquisite scent and only $10 for a rather large size.  



Tip: If you too are a bit too afraid to keep a candle in your apartment or house you could always try a room spray or a diffuser!
Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design