Pages



Jul 16, 2014

Back to School: Teen Vogue

I have always loved school supplies.  Even if I'm not in school I enjoy picking up a pack of gel pens or a notebook with a cute pattern.  I find that Target has the best school supplies and prices and they're just putting out their back to school section now, so if you want the cute notebooks go now!  I know that it's only July but August will be here before we know it.  I'm curious to check out Staples this year too. This year they collaborated with Teen Vogue to release a line of back to school supplies.   I haven't had a chance to check out the collection in stores but based off of what I have seen online and from press releases the stuff looks pretty cute!  And it's affordable too...nothing from the collection is over $10.






Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design