Pages



May 16, 2015

Mascara Disappointment: Covergirl Lashblast Fusion

It's not often that I blog about products that I do not like, I try to keep this blog a positive place! I live for big, bold lashes.  As such, I have tried so many mascara's over the year always searching for something better than my all time favorite mascara, the original Covergirl Lashblast.  I thought, why not try another Lashblast product?  But I've run into a mascara that I really just don't like!  I'm looking atCovergirl Lashblast Fusion Mascara.  The product claims to lengthen and volumize, but it falls extremely short of it's claims.  Unlike its sister mascara, Lashblast Fusion doesn't hold a curl and the mascara doesn't layer well at all.  No matter how many layers I apply, my eyelashes remain the same. I love that with the original Lashblast I can layer the product to achieve my desired look - from natural, fluttery lashes to bold, almost-false lashes.  While trying new mascara can be extremely fun or severely disappointing, I think I've learned my lesson.  I'll be sticking to the original Covergirl Lashblast for a long time.  Have you tried any disappointing beauty products recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment! (All comments will be moderated) xoxo OohLaLaOlivia

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design