Pages



May 14, 2015

Summer Shopping


I'm starting to get my wardrobe ready for summer.  Think cute patterned shorts, lightweight dresses, and denim jackets.  Since the items that I look for in the summer seasons are rather trendy items, I don't like to invest too much money in any one piece.  Below are some of my favorite websites to shop for summer clothing.  I've been stalking them daily for outfit inspiration.  I'm recommending these websites because they stock some of the cutest pieces (and super trendy too) at rather affordable prices:


If I want to spend a little bit more I love lulus!

I just picked up these shorts from Tobi and I'm anxiously awaiting their arrival in the mail.


These are my go-to style of shorts in the summer.  The material is light and the elastic waist is flattering and extremely comfortable.  I absolutely adore the pompom detail at the bottom and the bright tie-dye print is super fun!  I'm planning on pairing the short with an oversized gray V-neck, for a comfortable and laid back summer look.  I just hope that the pink isn't too bright in person!  

Still on my shopping list for this summer is a new denim jacket.  The tricky thing about a denim jacket is choosing the right shade of denim, I'm thinking a medium denim, but I have yet to find the perfect one.  Oh, and I want to find a funky brooch to pin onto one of the jacket's pockets!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment! (All comments will be moderated) xoxo OohLaLaOlivia

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design