Pages



Mar 5, 2013

Dry Skin? No Problem

So the weather has been really dry lately and it's been wicking all the moisture out of my skin.  Luckily, I have a few solutions for those of you caught in the same position.  However, I'm still on the hunt for a super moisturizing body lotion.  

L'occitane Hand Cream - My hands have become so dry to the point that my cuticles have been bleeding.  Thankfully I have my Cherry Blossom hand cream!  This cult-favorite, non-greasy, Shea butter cream works wonders, although it's a bit pricy at $10 for an oz, it's totally worth it.    
O'Keef's Healthy Feet Cream - If you've always wanted to get rid of nasty cracked heels, this cream is your solution.  My heals crack like eggs but after applying this cream for about a week my heels are healed!




Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design