Pages



Mar 20, 2013

Currently Coveting: The Renegade Bracelet

Last summer I kept seeing the same bracelet popping up all over the place, in real life and online.  The bracelet caught my eye because it was so different then anything else I had seen.  The gold spikes mixed with pave balls instantly had me searching the internet to find this bracelet.  I ended up finding it on the Stella and Dot website.  I like that it's edgy but delicate and that it stands out on it's own or mixed with other bracelets.  It's definitely the next piece I want to add to my jewelry collection.  What do you think of this bracelet?

Look at how amazing it looks on!



Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design