Pages



Nov 16, 2013

House Decor

Recently I've found myself spending a lot of time browsing home decor websites for inspiration.  My favorite website is Houzz.com.  There's not one style that I like per se...I enjoy a variety of different styles (see below).  I usually like a lot of white with a pop of color and definitely some sort of pattern like leopard or chevron.  I won't be moving for a while but when I do, I'll definitely have some idea of how I will furnish and decorate my next place!          


I love how clean this look is.  The contrast of the black coffee table with the white mantle and couches is just so gorgeous!  The pattern on the carpet is rather unique and interesting too.  


The sunburst mirror is perfection!  The color scheme is a little bland but I am loving the leopard print chairs. 


Again, I'm loving the contrast with black and white.  Yellow isn't usually a color that I'm drawn to but it looks so chic in this setting.
Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design