Pages



Apr 2, 2015

The Best Brushes

Brushes are an extremely worthy investment, the right (or wrong) brush can totally change your look. Today I'm rounding up some of my favorite brushes.  And just remember a good brush does not have to be expensive!  Check out my favorite picks below:


This super soft brush is great for a full coverage finish.  I first use it to apply my concealer and then I use it to apply my foundation.  It truly gives a flawless look! 
This is the first stippling brush that I have tried that hasn't left streak marks on my face or shed any bristles.  I love to use this with creme blushes.  
This brush is meant to be used with loose powder formulas but I like to use it to apply my compact blushes and then I use the edge of the brush to apply highlighter.  
The E.L.F Studio line is definitely my vote for the cheapest but best quality line of brushes.  I own several brushes from the line and have yet to be disappointed!  I like to use this brush to set the concealer under my eyes.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment! (All comments will be moderated) xoxo OohLaLaOlivia

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design