Pages



Aug 16, 2014

Part II: Current Hair Care Routine (No Heat)

Click here for Part I!

Part II:
Deep Conditioner:  Aka time for super smooth hair!  I like to deep my condition once or twice a week.  It really depends on if I have been using any heat on my hair.  I deep condition my hair with Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque ($25).  A little goes a long way!  I take a small scoop of the product and just work it into the ends of my hair.  I turn off the water and shave during the 8 minutes that I let the deep conditioner soak into my hair.  Once the 8 minutes is up, I rinse out the deep conditioner with cold water.

image via drugstore.com
Leave in Treatment:  When I get out of the shower I like to gently towel dry my hair and then run a large toothed comb through my hair.   I squeeze about a dime to quarter size amount of Andalou's Smooth Hold Styling Cream ($9.95).  This product really helps me to achieve a smooth texture with my hair and fight frizz.  I then let my hair dry naturally!

image via Andalou.com
Finishing Touches: Once my hair is dry I like to spritz a bit of Rene Furerer's Extreme Shine Gloss Spray ($23) on my hands and then apply it lightly to my hair.  It really keeps my hair shiny and in place.

image via aveyou.com
Clarifying Shampoo:  Because I use a few products, product build up tends to accumulate on my scalp eventually so I like to shampoo my hair about twice a month with clarifying shampoo to get rid of this build up!  I use Suave's Daily Clarifying Shampoo ($1.49)  because it isn't as harsh as some other clarifying shampoos out there.

image via drugstore.com
So that's my haircare routine for now!  It's pretty simple and not too expensive.  I'll keep you guys posted when I change it.  What hair care product can you not live without?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment! (All comments will be moderated) xoxo OohLaLaOlivia

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design