Pages



Aug 9, 2013

Loving: Revlon's Bellini

The product I've been reaching for the most these past two month is no doubt Revlon's ColorBurst Lipgloss in Bellini.  This sheer but peach toned lip gloss is best used when layered over a creamy lip gloss such as Coral Reef (also by Revlon) to give more dimension to my lips.   I've also tried it layered on Lana, a nude lipstick by Benefit, and absolutely loved the results!  All in all, I don't really have any complaints about this product.  Ranging from about $5-10 at any drugstore, it's a total bargain especially since it outperforms even the high end lip glosses that I own.  Another plus is that it is not super sticky so no need to worry about your hair getting caught on your lips!


Drugstore.com

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design