Pages



Aug 5, 2013

Music Blurb: Stars Dance

I am pretty impressed with Selena Gomez's new album, Stars Dance.   After hearing some rave reviews about the singer's fourth album (it's currently number one on the charts), I had to check it out.  I just love pop music!  While Selena's sound isn't necessarily a unique sound, it's definitely new for her and I'm enjoying seeing her mature a bit more with her music.


Check out my favorite songs from the album...

  • Slow Down - My absolute favorite track because it is a very danceable with a great beat.  Click here for the music video.   
  • Save the Day - It's so fun to sing to!  Listen to it here.    



Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design