Pages



Aug 18, 2013

Style Steals: J. Crew Factory

If you love the preppy, fresh look of J. Crew Clothing but don't want to spend $80 on a shirt, then check out, J. Crew's online outlet store, J. Crew Factory.  Although J. Crew has some amazing clothes, it's not quite my style but I do find myself gravitating toward their jewelry!  I've seen many style bloggers sporting chunky J. Crew statement necklaces and bracelets and I just can't get enough of the look.  However, I don't like to spend too much on costume jewelry.  Luckily, J. Crew Factory offers similar styles to J. Crew, but at a factory store price.  Another plus is that they are always running promos so sometimes you can score 30% off you're entire order.  Below are some of my picks:

Factory Leopard Calf Hair Bangle ($19.50)






Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design