Pages



Jan 16, 2014

Awards Seasons Fashion: Golden Globes 2014

The 2014 Golden Globes where this past Sunday, and as you may know my favorite part of awards season is the fashion.  I really didn't fall head over heals for any of the dresses at this years Golden Globes but I do really like two that I've shared below...

Although a bit risqué, I loved Maria Menonous's cutout BCBG dress.  The color and the fit are just stunning.


I guess I'm just loving the mermaid style dress because another one of my favorite dresses was the Rhea Costa dress worn by Sosie Bacon.  The dress accented her figure and although rather simple, the crochet flower detail was the perfect touch.   


What trends are you expecting to see during the 2014 Awards Season?
Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design