Pages



Jan 8, 2014

Product Love: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

I am obsessed with the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams.  I was recently in Ulta picking up a few lip products.  I walked past the NYX display and picked up three different lip products to test out.  I grabbed the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Monte Carlo, a deep burgundy red, as I have been super into red lips.  Perhaps because of the holiday season?  When the cashier was ringing up my items she said, referencing the matte lip cream, you're going to love this product because it lasts all day. Boy was she right. I absolutely adore this product because it has such great lasting power and the color is pretty potent, one swipe is all you need. At around $6 a pop, they're totally a steal.  Needless to say, I've already ordered one more matte lip cream to add to my collection in a pinkish coral shade named Antwerp.



Monte Carlo

P.S.- I've heard that CVS will start carrying NYX products this year!
Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design