Pages



Jan 22, 2014

Denim Days


You can usually find me sporting a pair of jeans any day of the week.  They are just so versatile and comfortable.  However, I am extremely specific about what jeans I will and will not wear.  Since denim is something that I wear so often, I don't mind splurging on a pair because I know that I will wear them day in and day out.  After testing and trying many different brands over the years I have come to the conclusion that J Brand jeans are my favorite.   Each pair that I have owned feels like it has been tailored specifically for my body.  I haven't tried every style but I find that the skinny cut (my favorite) is the most flattering.  The 810 and 620 are my favorite styles because they are super skinny and mid-rise and come in a variety of shades, although I prefer darker shades to lighter shades.  I find that mid-rise keeps everything sucked in.  Lastly, I love that the back pocket is simple with no design.

      




620 Mid-Rise

Supper

Skinny 

Jean In 

Metropolitan







But J Brand jeans can be a bit expensive, the price for these jeans starts at about $150.  This is why I usually only purchase them when I can find them on sale.  I've found that Saks and Shopbop often have J Brand jeans on sale.  Yay!    
Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design