Pages



Jun 8, 2014

Not so Missguided

I've heard a lot of people talking about a clothing website called Missguided.  I had never heard of it so of course I decided that I needed to check it out and be in the know.  While I have yet to order anything from the website, I've already added a few (okay....a lot) of items to my cart.  The styles are so on trend, young, and most of all affordable!  I can't remark on the quality but I'm hoping that it's not too bad. The clothing style reminds me a bit of Tobi.com.  Also, a big plus for me is that the website is super easy to browse.  When browsing on Missguided, I love chosing the third page view option because it really allows you to see the details of each item without having to click and open a new page.  As always, here are some of my favorite picks:

Pattie Neon Floral Lace Detail Playsuit $53.98
I am beyond obsessed with this flirty romper.  The lace trim and the floral print make it an easy piece to transition from day to night.

Biancha Floral Monochrome Shorts with Pom Pom Detail $26.98 

From the floral pattern to the pom pom detailing, these shorts are all around fun! The shorts would look great paired with almost any color top.

Yemena Strappy Geometric Playsuit $44.98
Another romper!  I think the various shades of blue combined with a pretty pink background make for a striking piece.
Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design