Pages



Jun 4, 2014

Savvy Sentiments

For as long as I can remember Nordstrom has always been one of my favorite department stores.  I have always loved the BP department for cute and versatile clothes at pretty affordable price. After a while I did tire of their endless repetition of floral prints so I decided to venture to other parts of the store and I'm glad I did.  I now head to Savvy before BP.  Savvy, as a section, was redesigned a few years ago to feature more affordable brands then it did previously.  The clothes are definitely in my budget which is great because the section is so on trend.  Sometimes I feel as if I am shopping in a boutique somewhere in Soho.  Brands in the department include Topshop, MINKPINK, Leith, and Wayf.   My favorite brand in the Savvy department is ASTR.  I believe that it is an in house brand, meaning that it can only be found at Nordstrom.  Below are two of my favorite pieces that I have been thinking about adding to my wardrobe:

Textured Lace Hem Pencil Skirt $58
What a fun take on the classic pencil skirt!  The lace detailing is flirty and feminine and the color is absolutely perfect for spring and summer.  
Drape Back Floral Chiffon Tank $46 
The detail on the back of this blouse makes it perfect for wearing out on a warm summer evening.  Just like the model, I would pair it with white skinny jeans or denim skinny jeans.

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design