Pages



Jul 20, 2013

Summer Music

A good playlist is a quintessential part of every summer.  Below you'll find my playlist of all the songs I've been loving to listen to (I even work out to this playlist).  But summer is not over yet and neither is my summer playlist.  I'm always on the lookout for new music.  In my next post I'll be sharing how I discover new music via my favorite music apps!

  1. Burn - Ellie Goulding
  2. I Could Be The One - Avicci vs Nick Romero
  3. Follow You Down - Zedd ft. Bright Lights
  4. 10 Minutes (Play & Win Radio Edit) - Inna
  5. Crazy Kids - Ke$ha
  6. Bounce - Calvin Harris ft. Kelis
  7. Get Lucky - Daft Punk ft. Pharrell Williams  
  8. Mirrors - Justin Timberlake 
  9. Animals - Martin Garrix 
Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design