Calling all boho girls...how do you feel about the flower crown trend? You'll be seeing them pop up everywhere if you haven't already. The flower crown trend screams Lana Del Rey. Wavy hair and flower crowns go hand in hand, as modeled by Lana in the below picture. Check out these easy steps to achieve perfect, heatless waves...
- Take a shower to dampen your entire head
- Use a wide toothed comb to brush through your towel dried hair
- Begin braiding your hair, a loose French braid is optimal but any braid should work
- Tie the end of your hair loosely with a small hair elastic
- In the morning remove the elastic and run your fingers (not a brush) through your hair
- Add a shine or finishing spray, I like Rene Furterer's glossing spray
- Enjoy your perfect waves!