Pages



Oct 17, 2013

Can't Get Enough

I have an insane obsession with green utility jackets.  I currently own two and I'm trying to justify adding another one to my collection.  I've found some great ones at Nordstrom and Zara, just to name a few places. These jackets are just so versatile and so chic.  The great thing is that you can really pair them with just about anything!  Because of this, I think I can dub utility jackets as my fall staple. You can also find variations of this jacket, some have leather sleeves while others have jeweled pockets. There are also a variety of cuts, some jackets hit at the waist while others hit at the knees. There's a utility jacket for every person.  Do you own a utility jacket?      

zigoti.com
tumblr.com

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design