Pages



Oct 23, 2013

Nailpolish: Wine to Five

I was feeling a bit bored with my current assortment of nail polishes so when I went to the store I picked up Wine to Five by Covergirl.  I was looking for a rich red, burgundy color.  I was skeptical at first.  When I think of nail polish, Covergirl is one of the last cosmetic brands to come to mind.  I figured that I would give the color, Wine to Five, a shot because it was so gorgeous and just a great color for fall.  For a little under $5, I wasn't loosing too much money if the polish wasn't fantastic.


I was very happy with the application of the polish, it came on smoothly and I only needed two coats.  I finished off the polish with my favorite top coat, Seche Vite and I was a happy camper.  The polish did chip after about 3-4 days, but I was not upset because I was expecting it to chip sooner.  I painted several of my friend's nails and I can vouch for the fact that's it's a universally flattering shade.  All in all, I'm happy with this polish!
Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design