Pages



Oct 10, 2013

Product Rave: Vidal Sasson Combing Creme

Frizzy hair is every girl's foe.  I've tried countless products to combat my frizzy hair and some have worked decently while others have not.  Most recently, I picked up Vidal Sasson's Combing Creme at Target.  I choose this product because it was under $5 and I had never used anything from this line.  I'm so happy with my pick because this product works wonders at preventing frizz.  It's a white creme that's not super thick so it won't weight your hair down.  After my shower, I run a wide tooth comb through my towel dried hair and apply a quarter sized amount through my hair, avoiding the roots.   My hair dries to it's normal texture and shape but minus all the frizz!


    
Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design