Pages



Apr 30, 2014

Espadrilles are the New Black

Espadrilles have always been sold in the summer (Fun Fact: Espadrilles have been worn for over 4000 years!)  but it seems as if recently they've really been making a comeback.  I think we have Chanel to thank for this.  Their espadrille slip-ons have been a staple piece in many women's wardrobes for the past two summers.  This season the flats come in multiple colors but I think my favorite are the black leather pair.


Chanel isn't exactly in my budget but I do like the espadrille look, it's fresh and cute for summer.  The other day at Jcrew I saw these espadrilles that I think would look adorable with some white skinny jeans and a colored v neck.  Are you an espadrille fan?? 


Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design