Pages



Apr 14, 2014

Perfume Time

With each season I like to rotate my perfumes.  A few months ago I was given a Marc by Marc Jacobs fragrance trio that contained Daisy, Daisy Eau so Fresh, and Dot.  Ever since the sun has been shining, I've been wearing Daisy.  The other scents are equally as delicious but there's just something so great about Daisy for the Spring.  I know it's a very popular fragrance and I can finally see what all the hype is about.  It feels so feminine and fresh and I can't see myself rotating to another perfume anytime soon. And there's no denying that the bottle looks adorable on top of my vanity!    


Notes: Strawberry, Violet Leaves, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Gardenia, Violet Petals, Jasmine Petals, Musk, Vanilla, White Woods.
Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design