Pages



Apr 6, 2014

The Tangerine Blazer and Metallic Sandals

The other day I stepped into Zara curious to see what they had in their spring collection.   Among the racks of black clothing I spotted a gorgeous blazer.  The photo does not do the lovely tangerine color any justice.  The moment I put the blazer on I imagined infinite ways that I could wear the gorgeous piece.  It is such a versatile, stunning blazer that can be worn in both the spring and summer months. Below I've listed three ways that I could see myself wearing the blazer...
  1. Casual Summer - The blazer would look great paired with a simple white tank tucked into some cutoff jean shorts.  I'd finish the look with Zara  metallic sandals (pictured below) and some aviator glasses and my Louis Vuitton Neverfull bag. 
  2. Casual Spring - Almost the the same look as above but instead of shorts, I would pair the look with some medium-light wash skinny jeans and layered gold necklaces. 
  3. Dressed Up -The blazer would also look fantastic on top of a white dress paired with some nude pumps.   
Needless to say I can't stop thinking about this blazer and the sandals and I hope to see them both in my wardrobe in the near future.


Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design