Pages



Feb 17, 2015

Blush Obsession: Tarte's Exposed

The amount of times that I have reached for Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed in the past two months is a bit absurd.  I thought I should blog about my obsession with this blush.

The Color:
The reason that I love this Exposed is that the color is just super flattering on my skin tone.  I think its a great color for olive skinned girls.  I would describe it as a nude color , meaning that it provides a very natural warmth to the face.   I also find that it pairs well with a variety of nude lipsticks.

The Formula:
The way that the product looks in the pan, I thought that it would be very chalky but it is not.  You only need a light hand as the product is pretty pigmented.  The product claims to have 12 hour wear but I haven't tested that out yet.

Dupes:
Dupes for Tarte's Exposed include Mellow Mauve by Elf and Douceur by Nars.

Now I want to get my hands on other Tarte blushes (not that I need more makeup)!   I have my eyes on Glisten and Natural Beauty.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Leave a comment! (All comments will be moderated) xoxo OohLaLaOlivia

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design