Pages



Jan 30, 2013

A Favorite Hair Product

The Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask tops my list for hair care products.  My hair is pretty dry and as a result sometimes frizzy so this mask solves most of my hair woes. Although rather pricy, at $30 a tub, a little goes a long way as you only apply it to the ends of your hair.  I use it about once a week usually after swimming or applying heat to my hair.  The great thing about this mask is that it contains both macadamia oil and argon oil and is paraben-free.  It also smells rather delicious!

For a cheaper alternative try the Tresemme Liquid Gold Shine Therapy.  It rivals the Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Mask and works wonders!  At about $5 a bottle, this product won't put a dent in your bank account.   It leaves my hair feeling silky, smooth, and frizz free.

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design