Pages



Jan 13, 2013

Golden Globes Fashion

One of my favorite times of the year is awards season.  My favorite part, of course, is the fashion!  I noticed a lot of blush, red, jewel tones, and sea foam green colors.  I was actually pretty disappointed with this year's fashion.  I really didn't have a favorite.  I'm hopping to see better fashion in the upcoming award shows.


One dress that stood out to me was this black, floor length gown on Kate Hudson.  I love the gold details.  She showed just the right amount of skin.  Also, the long sleeved gown was appropriate for the chilly weather in Los Angeles.   

Worst:


I'm not loving this polka-dot number on Rachel Weisz.  There's something so off about it.  It just looks tacky and cheap.  
Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design