Pages



Jan 25, 2013

What I've Been Watching: Pretty Little Liars

I haven't had much time for TV, but when I knew Pretty Little Liars was returning, I knew I had to make time.  I love the dark plot and the all the mysteries involved.  One of my favorite parts however, is the fashion!  While I love Aria's edgy style and Spenser's preppy style, I'd have to say I like Hannah's style the best!  Do you watch Pretty Little Liars, if so whose style do you like best?

Hannah's Style:
Hannah's outfits are 100% feminine, they often feature ruffles and she can be seen wearing skirts and dress.  Blazer's and wedges also seem to be staples in her wardrobe!

Collegefashion.net

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design