Pages



Sep 23, 2013

Alberta Ferreti Spring 2014

Fashion Month continues as new styles just keep pouring in all over the world.  One show that particularly captivated me was Alberta Feretti's Spring 2014 show in Milan, Italy.   I enjoyed the designer's use of bright hues especially oranges and cobalt blues, similar to those used at the Ralph Lauren show.  This made for a cheerful theme.  I love that many of the styles were reminiscent of traditional Mexican dresses.  See my favorite picks from the show below...


The floral embellishments are so gorgeous and I love the ribbon detailing.  


I love the simplicity of this look.  It's so crisp and so clean.


The color of the dress is just stunning.  I'm also dying over the wrap around shoes. 


What's not to love about this dress?  Again, the color is stunning and the floral detail is gorgeous!

*All images via WWD 
Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design