Pages



Sep 1, 2013

The Perfect Fall Sweater

Recently I've been seeing a particular type of sweater everywhere.  Problem is, I don't quite know what this style is called.  So instead of attempting to name or describe this sweater, I'll post a picture below.

via Tumblr.com

I love the look of a different fabric peeking out from under a knit sweater.  I've seen one that I particularly like at Zara as well (see below).  The chiffon peaking out from the knit material is just so chic!   Although you can't tell in the picture, in person,  this sweater has a faint hint of shimmer to it -- so cute.

Zara.com

Maybe we could call them peek-a-boo sweaters.  What do you think of them? 
Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design