Pages



Sep 17, 2013

Burberry Spring 2014

Move over New York Fashion Week!  It's time for London Fashion Week.   The most hyped show thus far has been Burberry's Spring 2014 show.  I think this collection, designed by Christopher Bailey, was so on point. The collection was feminine, whimsical, and just sheer perfection (pun intended). Check out my favorite picks from the show below...


There's a lot going on here, but it's all gorgeous!  The mint lace fabric is a beautiful twist on Burberry's classic trench coat.  The sunburst jewels just look so delicious and regal.  The pink belt might be a little much for my liking because of the floral appliques, but nonetheless it's a winning look.   


Although a bit bold, I'm liking this look because I think it's something that can easily be transferred from runway to your closet!  


This is my absolute favorite look of the show, it's literally purple perfection.   The cut of the trench is just so chic.  The pattern of this fabric is just gorgeous and I really love the way the belt accentuates the model's figure.  

*All images from Style.com
Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design