Pages



Sep 6, 2013

Tulle by Zara

No matter how quickly I'm running out the door, I always spritz on some perfume.  Perfume is an essential for me.  I've been really into Zara perfumes for about 2 years now and they seem to be all that I am using nowadays.   I love that Zara perfumes range from $9.99 to $19.99, super affordable!  My most recent purchase is Tulle by Zara.  The scent is described as a floral woody musk scent but I think it smells a tad more fruity than floral.  The only downside to Tulle is that it doesn't have the longest lasting power.  I also highly recommend Zara Black which smells similar to Viktor and Rolf's Flowerbomb.  You can purchase Zara perfumes and colognes in Zara stores.  You'll find the displays set up next to the cash registers.  Go check them out!    

Zara Black

Posts are never sponsored, unless noted. All photos property of their respective owners. Powered by Blogger.
Designed By Boutique-Website-Design